At the moment, the progress bar is only available for these types of applications:
- Express Entry
- You only see the progress bar once we start processing your application.
- If you submitted your application, but don’t see the progress bar, it’s because we haven’t started processing your application yet.
- It may take a few weeks up to a few months for the processing bar to appear.
- sponsorship of a:
- spouse or partner
- parent or grandparent
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Caregivers – High Medical Needs
- provincial nominee
- self-employed (federal)
- Quebec-selected business class (includes investors, self-employed people and entrepreneurs)
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- start-up visa
- In-Canada protected person or Convention refugee
We’ll be expanding the progress bar to include other applications soon. We’ll contact you if a progress bar becomes available for your application type.
The progress bar is available only in your online account. If you submitted a paper application, you need to link it to your online account.