In most cases, you can only get a refund if you withdraw your application before we start processing it.
If we have already start processing your application, we can only refund:
- the right of permanent residence fee (RPRF)
- the right of citizenship fee
- the open work permit fee (for Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exempt workers only)
- the employer compliance fee (refunded to the employer), and
- International Experience Canada (IEC) fees (See refunds for IEC)
After you submit a request, we will contact you if we need more information and to update you on the status of your request.